The QAAMS Program holds a workshop each year that is open to all QAAMS participants. Registration is free.
The workshop provides training for people undertaking competency certification for the first time and competency update for those previously trained.
There is also:
- Education about diabetes care
- Presentations from services
- Interactive group sessions
- Opportunities to meet and share experiences with QAAMS participants from all around Australia
- Time to meet members of the QAAMS Management Team and QAAMS National Leadership Forum.
The next QAAMS Workshop will be held in Darwin, 17-18 May, 2023.